Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress Review!

I have to say I'm kind of obsessed with these, I love how they glam my nails up! They're very easy to apply, I know it looks like I'm struggling in my video (down below) but it's hard when you have to hold the camera too! But It's really easy and quick to do. I ended up only using two, one on each hand and then painting the rest of my nails in China Glaze's Smoke and Ashes (from the Hunger Games collection) and I must say I like how they turned out! These run for about $6.99 and last around 10 days which is awesome since I can hardly get through a week. Anyway check out my video for more (sorry about the lighting, forgive me!), and thanks to Influenster.com for sending me this awesome product in my Holiday Vox Box! By the way the color is called Chemise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment