Monday, June 24, 2013

What I've Been Up to!

Hey everyone! I know its been awhile so I just wanted to make a post about what I've been doing and whats to come! I've been out of school for awhile now and I've been a kind of busy with a couple of things lately. I have some pre-recorded videos that will be posted on my YouTube channel soon, so look out for those, as well as a Vox Box from Influenster that will hopefully be coming sometime soon. I know some other YouTubers have already gotten theirs but I'm restraining myself from watching them because I really want to be surprised. I will be getting the Sunkissed Vox Box so I will definitely be doing a review on that! I just wanted to do a little update and I hope you guys are looking forward to this as much as I am!

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment