Monday, October 21, 2013

October 2013 Birchbox Unboxing!

Hey everyone! I know its been awhile but school has been really keeping me busy lately! Anyway I recently re-subscribed to Birchbox and I got my first box this month. Birchbox is a monthly subcription that costs $10 a month and I definitely got my money's worth this month.The video of my unboxing got cut off at one point but you guys weren't really missing much so I put a little disclaimer in my video and let it be. All you guys missed was me showing you the plastic baggy that the Chapstick came in. I know some people get upset when they get these baggies but they really aren't part of our samples so I have no problem with them! Below you'll find prices of these products and photos for this month's box. Enjoy! To subscribe click or learn more click here: http://birch.ly/HaVLNc






Bain de Terre macadamia oil Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner- $12 (shampoo) and $13.50 (conditioner)

RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer in Hedge Fund- $10

POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer- $14

ChapStick Hydration Lock- No price listed

No comments:

Post a Comment