Friday, March 30, 2012

March 2012 Birchbox

For this month's box we were given the option of getting the regular Birchbox or the Teen Vogue version and I opted for the Teen Vogue one. Overall this was one of Birchbox's best boxes in my opinion, I have to say that I really loved everything I got which can be rare. I thought the packaging was really cute and really made the box look extra special!
I loved the packaging for this month! Really cute!

Kérastase Elixir Ultime

With the promise to hydrate, smooth, and sleekify (that's one of their words not mine) this is a product I'm eager to try. This is an oil and I've always been cautious about oils so it will be nice to try this stuff without investing much into a product I might not use. A full size is $54 so it is a bit pricey.

Twistband-Hair Tie
I really like these bands, they're great because they don't pull any hair out like other bands tend to! A twelve pack costs $18 but I saw something similar at my local Target for around $4 if I remember correctly.
essie Luxeffects Nail Polish in A Cut Above
I was so excited to get this! I had been eyeing these in the store but decided against it. This one is a light pink with small (almost sequin-like pieces of glitter)Plus this is full size which is really nice! This retails at $8 so that's almost covers the price of the whole box!
Annick Goutal- Petite Cherie Perfume

My first impressions on this are that it smells very good but not good enough for me to spend $85 on which is the retail price according to Birchbox. That is way too much for a perfume in my opinion but if I were ever to become a millionaire I might just pick one of these up!

fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15



With the cap off
 I loooveee this stuff! It really hydrates your lips and its so lightweight, it glides on just like chapstick except a lot smoother. This also gives the lips great color, its sheer enough to give your lips a healthy "rose" tint to your lips. It also has SPF which is something that I always look for in makeup! I already had one of these but I'm glad I got an extra now! These go for $22.50 which I know sounds like a lot but this is a really great product that you can use everyday and has a nice lemony scent to it which I love!  The only other thing was a ModCloth offer which I talk more about in my video review. Overall I was really happy with this box and I got some really good things! Check out my full review below!





No comments:

Post a Comment