Friday, March 30, 2012

March MyGlam Bag

Hey guys! This is just kind of a brief overview of the MyGlam bag that I received in March. I just wanted to show you some pictures of what I got. I kind of combined some things together to fit into one photo and since I go over everything in the video I won't spend much time talking about it here. To be honest I was really disappointed with this bag. As you can see these samples are probably something you could easily get from Sephora or somewhere similar. There isn't really anything special about them and I don't like the sizes of these samples, I just don't feel like I got my money's worth :( Hopefully the next month will be better.

Everything I got in the bag all laid out!

This brush is pretty nice and it is very soft. No shedding either!


Murad Eye Lift Protector, purlisse moisturizer, and Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost

Keracolor Shampoo and Dermstore "Giftcard"


No comments:

Post a Comment