Friday, October 5, 2012

Back To Blogging

Hey Everyone! I know its been soooo long and I wanted to just make a quick update about what's happening with this blog. I know in the past its been heavily/mostly reviews on products but I want to do something different. I want to start incorporating more inspirational makeup ideas and fashion ideas (hopefully). In short I want to make it more like my other blog, seen here: http://melfranco.wordpress.com/, even though the blogs are about two very different things. That blog is more graphic design and art related so if you're interested in that please check it out! Anyways I'm planning a lot of new things for the next couple months and I really want to work on this blog and add more to it. I feel like it doesn't get as much love as it should and I want to change that. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment