Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Crest Whitestrips Unboxing

Hey Everyone! Today I want to just take about a product I received to review for Influenster. Earlier this month I received the Crest 3D Whitestrips! If you don't know what Influenster is you can check out  an earlier post on this blog titled "Influenster!". Basically it's this really neat website that will send you free samples of products in what they call a VoxBox to test out in exchange for your opinion. This is my first VoxBox so I was really excited to get a full box of these whitestrips. I go into a little more depth in my video review so check that out to see more. They did send me a full sized product which is great because I get to fully test out the product they way it's meant to be used! Below are some photos of what I got and as I continue to use these I will probably do an update on this blog to let you know how things are going.
Check out my video review below to learn more!



No comments:

Post a Comment