Friday, November 16, 2012

October Birchbox 2012!

Hey Everyone! I never got around to posting up photos for the October box so here they are in case you want a closer look!
Five samples for this month, and they're all a pretty good size too!

Essie nail polish in Powerclutch, it retails for $8 which almost covers the cost of the whole box.

Everything all lined up together. Not a bad box!

I saw several reviews of this box on Youtube and some people weren't too happy with their boxes for that month but I think I got some pretty good samples. I especially like the nail polish and the body wash from Kiehl's. The only thing I would say I don't like is the Luna bar just because I'm not a big fan but other than that I was happy. See you guys next time!

Want your own box? Sign up here: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=gl9x1

No comments:

Post a Comment