Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Influenster Holiday Voxbox!

Hey Everyone! I know this is a little late but life got really busy and I've had to put this off. I wanted to show you guys what I got from Influenster in my first Holiday VoxBox and I have to say I'm very excited to be trying these products! I really got some good stuff and it was totally free! I'll but a link to Influenster down below and if you want to learn more check out my post about this awesome company. Now, onto what I got! I do have a video review going into a bit more detail but I wanted to post some pictures as well and list everything here.

Okay so here's what I got....:

  1. Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ = $1.79/cup
  2. NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City = $2.49
  3. Kiss Nail Dress = 6.99
  4. EBOOST = $28 for a box of 20, $39 for 30, $39 for a box of 12 shots
  5. Goody QuikStyle Brush = $11.99
  6. Sole Society $25 discount - use the code INFLUENSTER25 to get $25 off!
  7. Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask = Under $2
So that's everything! I also have a video that I will link here in case you guys want more details! I'll be doing individual reviews for each of these products so look out for those here on my blog and on my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment