Monday, January 14, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine!

Hey Everyone! I wanted to do a quick post about the NYC Liquid Lipshine that I received from Influenster.com in my Holiday VoxBox! I got it in the color Nude York City and I loved this lipgloss! It just had so many good things going for it.

Pros

  • Inexpensive- costs around $2.49!
  • Smells great- exactly like cotton candy :)
  • Not sticky, very smooth and silky
  • Gives the lips a nice color
  • Shiny and glossy- can be a con if you don't like that though
Cons
  • None! Everything was great about this product!
Overall I have nothing bad to say about this lipgloss, I absolutely love it and its been traveling around with me ever since I got it. I definitely need to pick up some more of these because they are great and so is the price! Be sure to check out my video to see how a direct swatch looks and to learn more! Also check out Influenster.com! Annnddd learn more about this product here: http://newyorkcolor.com/ and here: http://www.influenster.com/review/nyc-new-york-color-liquid-lipshine

No comments:

Post a Comment