Friday, January 11, 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Hey Everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing a concealer that I recently got by Maybelline. It is the Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles. I've been wanting to try this out for a long time now and I was running out of a liquid concealer so I thought now was the perfect time to try this out. To be honest I've had mixed results when using liquid concealers, sometimes they cover my dark circles and sometimes they don't. I feel like they are quicker to use, if that makes sense, so I like to at least have one on hand. The color that I got was Light 120 and I think that it blended really nicely with skin. I have to admit I was a little worried because it looked darker in the tube but I like this shade better than the Fit Me one I'm running low on.
The end is fluffy and soft, it feels like a pom pom!
The right side needed a bit more blending but I think you get the idea.

To sum it up here are the pros and cons for this product:

Pros
  • Blended into skin well
  • Light formula
  • Soft applicator- distributes good amount of product
  • Nice packaging
  • Applicator end claims to have anti-microbial properties
  • Concealed and brightened eye area!
  • Stayed on all day, without setting it with powder!
Cons
  • Applicator end was a little big for my eye area
  • End will get dirty eventually, needs to be maintained
Overall I think I have to go ahead and give this product an A+! I think its a really great product and concealed my dark circles very well! I also loved how it stayed on all day and didn't even crease which is something that's hard for me to find in a concealer. The texture is also very smooth and silky so it goes on really well. Very impressed with this product and I'm glad I tried it! Check out my video review to see the product in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment