Monday, July 22, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics Review!

Hey everyone! I wanted to make a short post on the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics I received from Influenster. Influenster sent these to me for free so that I could test these out and review them. As always you will only get my honest opinion. If I don't like something I'll tell you. Anyway, enough of that, onto the review! I've probably mentioned this before but I love ribbon elastics and I especially loved these! I love the colors and the fact that they were able to keep my thick hair up. I was also able to match it up with my pink Goody headband (that I've had for awhile now :)) which made a nice combination. These range from $3.99-$4.99 depending on where you live. I've seen these in Walgreens, Target, and Walmart so they shouldn't be too hard to find. I really liked these and I'm glad I got these because these are much better than a regular elastic. Please check out my video down below to see a full review!



No comments:

Post a Comment