Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SinfulShine with Gel Tech Review!


Hey everyone! This is my review on the SinfulShine with Gel Tech nail polish by Sinful Colors. The color I received is Nouveau Purple and can be found exclusively at Walgreens for $2.99! This polish has an amazing shine to it and I was so glad I was able to test it out! I already have a video up talking about this product but I thought I'd make a post as well. I have to say that I didn't really like this color when I first got it.

Everyone else seemed to be getting brighter colors that were more appropriate for summer and I kind of felt left out. The more I wore it I found that I actually really like this color and I think it'll be great for fall too! The darkness of this polish was intimidating at first but don't let that stop you from trying it because its really nice. I really glad I got this in my Sunkissed Vox Box! Also I tried this out for a week so the week old nails in my video weren't touched at all and the polish really lasted well.

Pros

  • Shiny!!!!
  • Long-lasting
  • In-expensive
  • Doesn't chip easily
  • Good variety of colors
Cons
  • None!
Final Grade: A+


I recieved this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes but my opinions are my own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment