Friday, July 26, 2013

Maybelline Summer '13 Color Tattoo Review!

Hey everyone, I already have a video on my YouTube channel that is linked down below so please check that out! I just wanted to post some photos and add a little bit about these products here as well. Please note that I bought these myself and my opinion is completely honest and my own! I have to say I really love these Color Tattoos, they have a pretty good staying power and are just beautiful colors. I got the colors Sandy Shores, Precious Pearl, and Waves of White.

Sandy Shores is a really pretty yellow that has a green sheen to it when the light hits it. Precious Pearl is more a creamy neutral white and is very shimmery. Waves of White has a blueish hint to it when the light hits it and it is a beautiful white. I tested these out without a primer but I find they work a lot  better with a primer so keep that in mind. In the video I was wearing Sandy Shores and I really liked it a lot, it lasted all day and it was just a beautiful color. I found that they stayed put for the majority of the day which is saying a lot for having no primer and it being a hot day. I found these at my local Walmart for $6.99 each but I have also seen them at Walgreens.




Pros:

  • Good pigmentation
  • Long lasting
  • Colors change in light
  • Good amount of product (a little goes a long way)
  • Can be used as a base-multiple uses
Cons:
  • Sticky texture (might be a con for some)
Overal grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment