Friday, July 26, 2013

Influenster Brand Challenge Prizes!

Hey everyone, I posted a video on what I got from Kiss Nails and NYC (New York Color) as part of the brand challenge I completed on Influenster.com. I know its a bit late but I wanted to show my gratitude to these companies and show you guys how Influenster works so I wanted to post it any way. I think the video is pretty self explanatory, but I'll list out what I received.


  • 1 Eyeliner from NYC-around $3-4
  • 1 Kiss Nail Dress- around $8
  • 1 Broadway Nails ImPRESS Press On Manicure kit in the color "Call My Agent"- $8-9
I'm really grateful that I was able to win these and eventually test them out! Basically what I had to do was complete certain tasks that Influenster set in order to be entered to win these. That included thing like making a video or blog review, tweeting, and instagramming. If anyone would like to join I still have invites and I'd be happy to invite you! Just leave a comment or message me! I also just want to let you know I updated the links on my YouTube channel page. You can now check me out on Twitter and Instagram! Yay! That's all for now guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment